Weblium — sitebuilder, a project of TemplateMonster company.
For doing so we are looking for CEO who can manage processes within the product and will keep developing it.
What we need from candidate:
- Experience in IT (preferably SaaS/Product);
- Sense of what customers / market needs at current time;
- Ability to manage team of 50+ people;
- Ability to verbally communicate with small business owners mostly in US;
- Ability to predict what features project needs. Not only rely on users' feedback or UXer’s opinion;
- Good English skills;
- Existing experience of management of team of 5+ people;
- Ability to squeeze out maximum performance level from employees in times of need.
What you will be doing:
- First and foremost — to ensure smooth operations within the company by preventing or mitigating bottlenecks;
- Including stakeholders' vision into a strategic roadmap and working product;
- Plan the terms and stages of the project implementation, monitor the accordance with the results at each stage;
- Audit of internal divisions of the company support, sales, marketing, hr, financial departments;
- Manage deviations from plan and forecast delivery dates based on project performance;
- Identify, analyze and prevent risks occurring. Plan and implement activities aimed at eliminating and minimizing existing or potential risks;
- Plan and manage communication with all project’s stakeholders;
- Provide proactive resolutions to developing problems, and suggests modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem;
- Plan the level of workers' workload;
- Planning, organizing, leading and motivating teams to achieve objectives and safeguard effective service delivery;
- Managing project budget, scope, and quality.
WHAT WILL YOU GET:
- Competitive salary with bonuses for KPI achievement;
- An opportunity to develop yourself as a professional by handling complicated cases;
- The dynamic startup-like culture among the team of experienced specialists;
- 50% of taxes coverage;
- 3 calendar weeks of vacation + 1 week of sick leave.