InfoReach is an independent provider of multi- and cross-asset, broker-neutral solutions for electronic, algorithmic and high-frequency trade analysis, management and execution of global equities, futures, options and forex. We deliver high-performance technology with high-touch assistance and support.
For its Dnipro location, InfoReach is looking for talented Application Support Engineer interested in a challenging and diverse role in a team of like-minded enthusiastic people with strong technical and customer service skills.
- Interacting with traders, developers, electronic trading counterparties, pricing feed vendors to efficiently resolve production issues.
- Product installations and customization according to user needs.
- Electronic trading connectivity certification, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Creation and maintenance various Perl/BeanShell/Groovy scripts
- Solid experience with MS Windows and Linux environment.
- System administration/DevOps experience is a huge plus
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience with Java and some scripting language is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must be analytical, creative, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- Comprehensive compensation package with annual performance reviews
- Work in the successful and solid company (20+ years in business). One of the leaders in the industry. Multiple trillions of dollars in assets are traded annually through our software.
- Friendly team and zero bureaucracy. People tend to stay with us for many years.
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Business trips to headquarters in Chicago, IL
- Multiple additional perks: health insurance program, English courses, continuing education allowance etc.