RBFC is looking for an experienced COO to deal with one of the most important processes in our company!
Founded in 2018, RBFC is one of Asia’s fastest-growing crypto exchanges, looking to expand into Europe. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry.
- Create a sophisticated and scalable operation, to drive a rapidly growing business to its next level of maturation without sacrificing performance and efficiency, or employee satisfaction.
- Manage the senior leaders and own day-to-day operations, finance, human resources, compliance, legal, and customer success
- Ensure cohesive and effective cross-functional collaboration amongst these teams as well as other teams that do not report directly to you
- Function as the operational counterpart to the CEO; provide leadership, guidance, direction, and consistency to the organization at large
- Drive change throughout the organization as it grows, and ensure flawless implementation and execution of RBFC's offering
- Identify areas for improvement with regards to efficiency and implement new processes as required
- Enhance budgeting process both for internal accountability and board communication
- Leverage data and analytics to inform strategic planning to define operational success, and define and articulate the RBFC value proposition as the company continues to expand into new regions and target markets
- Recruit, retain, and develop high performing A-player talent (as applicable)
- Express an entrepreneurial mindset; encourage his/her team to think creatively and outside the box as the company grows
- Tech, Software as a Service, FinTech, and/or Financial Services vertical expertise
- Experience in the Crypto industry\Crypto exchanges mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Brings more than 10 years of work experience, primarily helping scale tech startups, ideally has managed B2B2C companies with enterprise clients, complex operations/logistics challenges
- Must be a confident and analytical leader with a high level of intelligence demonstrated through effective problem-solving skills, the ability to multitask and make decisions quickly
- Takes a positive and proactive approach to management with the proven ability to build teams of top talent and foster a culture of high performance
- Must be a humble, executive-level presence with the ability to establish relationships with key influencers and decision-makers
- Possesses exceptional communication skills that are transparent, appropriately challenging, and conducive to an environment where issues are identified and resolved
- Must be an individual with integrity and high ethical standards that is comfortable with creating systems of accountability
What we offer:
- High salary from 1800 USD + KPI Bonus
- Office in city center
- Young, ambitious team
- Ability to work in an international company
- Comfortable working hours
- Career growth + chance to learn something new everyday
Please send your CV preferably in English