An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Digital/SMM Manager within the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) – a flagman educational and research institution, the well-established and unchallenged leader in economics in Ukraine.
This role is for a person sharing our vision to build the intellectual foundation for a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Work at KSE is:
- Daily challenges you like
- Non-standard tasks that will motivate you
- An opportunity to improve your skills and learn something new
- Employee discount
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days
- Environment of smart and successful people who motivate to development
- Friendly and democratic working environment
Day-to-day activities include:
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive digital strategy
- Development of KSE’s social media pages (e.g. FB, Instagram, TikTok, Telegram, YouTube), content development in cooperation with other team members
- Design and implementation of paid campaigns (FB, LinkedIn, Google ads)
- Building communities in social media (focused mostly on KSE’s bachelor program in IT and economics)
- In cooperation with other team members’ concepts and technical briefs creation for different types of content for social media, realization supervision
- Direct mail (campaigns, regular products), including copywriting for newsletters
- Staying up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Co-administration of School's site (adding pages, news, events to the calendar)
We need You if You:
- Have higher education
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience in a digital agency or marketing / communications team
- Know how to work with a content plan, set KPIs, analyze performance, and adjust further steps based on results
- Are able to generate effective solutions for long-term and short-term campaigns, including paid, for different types of products
- Have your finger on the pulse of the trends of Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, email newsletters, and quickly adjust your strategy accordingly
- Are a confident in web analytics, able to analyze key site parameters and user flows across different brand channels, and generate decisions based on that
- Know how to audit brand presence in digital channels
- Have an excellent working knowledge of spelling, punctuation, and grammar rules (Ukrainian and English)
- Innovative and can propose out of the box ideas
Here you can get to know us better:
How to apply:
If interested, please send your CV in English (indicating your salary expectations) with examples of your works or descriptions of your successful cases with ”Digital/SMM Manager” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have provided the examples of their works will be considered for an interview.