Dear candidate if you are looking for a job that besides other benefits allows you to have positive impact on other people's lives and you would like to join friendly, creative and highly professional international team, this vacancy is just for you. Core values for us are responsibility; impact; enterprising-spirit and inspiration. If you're sharing these and is compliant with requirements send us your CV!
Under Senior Officer HR and Administration supervision HR/Admin Assistant is responsible for administrative and human resource matters for the Sloviansk office and field bases according to ACTED guidelines.
REMUNERATION FROM 15515 to 17930 UAH BEFORE TAXATION DEPENDING ON SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Assist HR & Admin Officer for preparing all administrative letters;
- Assist HR & Admin Officer in order to make sure that all Admin FLAT procedures are implemented and following regularly;
- In charge of contract making and / or renewal as and when requested by Senior Officer HR and Administration ;
- Update the staff follow up tables with logistics and finance.
- Assist Senior Officer HR and Administration in filing physically and electronically all administration and HR files in capital office.
- Prepare vacancy announcements for recruitment of national staff and circulate through relevant channels;
- If requested by Senior Officer HR and Administration, take part in interviewing candidates;
- Inform candidates about result of interviews and follow up hiring of successful candidates;
- Check references of candidates.
- Attendance and Timesheet Management:
- Keep updated the Staff Data file, 1C database;
- Collect attendance sheets, leave request and timesheets forms and other required forms on a monthly basis;
- Provide technical support to all staff as per need basis to fill-up and manage timesheet;
- Receive all signed Attendance and Timesheet, ensuring proper information; make coherence checks and shares inconsistencies with the finance team;
- Prepare Attendance and Timesheet Consolidated file for Kyiv office;
- Assist Senior Officer HR and Administration in filing, storage of attendance sheets, leave request and timesheets forms and other required forms in the capital office.
- Electronic Archiving
- Assist HR & Admin Officer in scanning and storing of personal files and other HR data.
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager
EDUCATION:Bachelor Degree in Human Resources , Accounting or Business Administration;
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 (one) year of proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant, Payroll Assistant, etc. Experience in Timesheet / Cost Allocation Management in INGO/NGO will be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with Payroll, HR data or accounting software (HOMER, SAGA, 1C, SAP, etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Extreme attention to details
- Intermediate level of English
- Official employment according to Ukrainian legislation;
- Competitive official salary defined by the ACTED salary grid;
- Regular performance evaluation and salary increase;
- 24 working days of paid vacation per year;
- Friendly international team of professionals;
- Cosy office in the central part of the city;
- Flexible working hours;
- Career development possibilities;
- Medical insurance in 6 month of work with ACTED.
Applications only in English should be submitted with the title or reference of the position (CV without mentioned position will not be considered) till 05 March 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. ACTED and REACH are equal opportunity employers.