Who we are
Our client is an American startup Digitex, which has created DGTX token cryptocurrency. Each quarter, Digitex issues 10 million of DGTX for public trading.
Starting from 2020 Digitex team is working on creating an eco-system for crypto enthusiasts. This eco-system includes a social network, trading platform, casino, and betting.
Exactly for promotion of this eco-system we are looking for a Team Lead Affiliate Manager who already has successful cases of promotion cryptocurrency or fintech projects on the worldwide market.
So, if you are an Affiliate Manager with your vision and a huge willingness to bring it to life by building an Affiliate team from scratch – this position for 100% for you!
GEO: Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa
What we offer
- You will join a company with a strong corporate culture that is building on the start-up spirit based on speed, flexibility, creativity in the synergy with great expertise of the mature business and a good investment climate.
- In our company, you won’t find the complex vertical hierarchy, micromanagement, bureaucracy, and time trackers.
- Make sure that you can play a part in the team where everyone takes an active part in the product creation and development process.
- We promise that each task you will work on will be challenging, interesting, and not trivial.
- The most significant elements of our corporate values are trust, openness, and transparency.
- We are offer work in the young and dynamic company (the average team-age is 26).
- Digitex is a result-oriented very driven company with a cool working environment, and we promise: you’ll come to work with a smile and wait Monday impatiently!
Required experience and skills
- 2+ years of proven experience as Affiliate Manager;
- 1+ years of experience in promoting crypto or fintech projects;
- Deep understanding of the main performance metrics (CPA, CTR, CPL, CPV, CPC, RevShare, ROI, LTV);
- Ability to assess the quality of traffic channels, knowledge of methods of detecting frauds;
- Basic knowledge of lead generation, SEO, PPC, E-mail marketing;
- Understanding of how to build an Affiliate Department from scratch;
- Proven experience in seeking and engaging new partners;
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Advanced analytical skills, bottlenecking abilities;
- Flexibility, quick response to changes, ability to come up with a non-standard solution tailored for business tasks;
- Strong self-management skills, structured and system approach to work;
- Ambition and constant desire become better each day;
- Upper-intermediate / Advanced level of English is a must;
Will be a Plus
- Team management experience;
- Advanced personal network: contacts of webmasters and partner networks to promote crypto projects in different GEOs (Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa);
- Key job objectives: launching an Affiliate line from scratch; the rapid growth of registered users and deposits (within target lead costs)
- Constant seeking new partner networks and webmasters to boost traffic volumes for projects; testing their effectiveness; concluding contracts on beneficial terms building long-term partner relationships
- Establishing a department; building effective processes tailored for business tasks
- Regular analysis of the quality of incoming affiliate traffic and monitoring of its sources; searching for ways of optimization; fraud detecting
- Verifying with statistics of advertisers; payments control
- Competitor analysis; seeking new traffic sources; monitoring of new trends and successful cases
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary from 2000-3500$ (depends on your experience & skills);
- Beautiful and modern office located 10 min. from Arsenalna station
- New equipment and all needed things that will be required for your productive and comfortable work
- 100% paid sick leaves
- 15 working days of paid vacation per year
- For making your every working day more productive and full of positive emotions we have PlayStation, sports equipment, unlimited sweets, fruits, and drinks
- Small corporate events each 4th Friday with pizza, board games and a lot of informal communications and fun :)
If we match your expectations, and you’re ready to join our team, please send your CV