International financial company Master Call LLC is looking for an energetic Office Manager. As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of our new office.
- English B2+;
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience;
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills;
- Stress resistance, readiness to perform ad hock tasks and requests from the management;
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Experience in business correspondence (in Russian, Ukrainian, English);
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Assist to create a comfortable and cozy atmosphere in the office, arrange necessary repairs and maintain the office condition;
- Organize the office layout, order stationery and equipment;
- Help in cooperating with the Finance department in terms of analysis and planning administration expenses;
- Support in developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office;
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment;
- Perform additional ad hoc administrative tasks;
- Participate in managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers etc.;
- Official employment;
- Centrally located office near Kontraktova metro station;
- Workdays & Hours: Monday - Friday, 11:00 AM - 20:00 PM;
- Salary 550 $.