Navis supplies vast number of major clients in Oil & Gas industry all over the Globe, including but not limited to 150+ vessels in Offshore Supply Sector (AHTS DP2, PSV DP2, ROV DP2, DSV DP2, OSV DP3/2, Accommodation Barges DP3, MPSV DP2,.Cable Layers DP2, Research Survey vessels, Drilling Units, Jack Up Barges, MOU etc;
- Age Limit 21?39 Years;
- Wages are up to 900 USD per month - depending on candidate's relevant experience & qualification, positive references from previous employer and further performance within our company;
- Working days are Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri from 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM, subject to extension periodically in case of new projects emergency mobilizations;
- 1 month of paid probation period is required, whereupon it would be decided whether the candidate is suitable for further permanent employment;
- Good English is a must. Minimum 1 Year of experience on crewing manager assistant/crewing officer position at crewing/shipping company is obligatory, while candidates holding minimum of 2 Years experience on correspondent position are preferable. Experience with offshore/specialized vessel fleet is preferred;
- References from previous Employer would be advantageous;
- Please send your CV to email address: Отправить резюме ;
- All additional information concerning requirement, terms & conditions of the employment would be available after the interview;
- We will review your materials and determine whether there is sufficient affiliation with the job opening. When no relation with the current job opening can be attributed to your profile you will not be contacted and your application will be removed from our files.
- Repeated application of same CV would be considered as inappropriate and not in line with the business etiquette we would expect from our partners and should this continue such action would exclude you for any consideration for future participation in the selection process.
- Повторная отправка одного и того же резюме будет считаться неуместной и не соответствующей деловому этикету, который мы ожидаем от наших партнеров, и если это будет продолжаться, такое действие исключит вас для рассмотрения вопроса о будущем участии в процессе отбора.