We are looking for a skillful UI/UX Designer who is eager and capable of leading projects through discovery, wireframing, and design stages. No need to slay dragons though. Our CEO does that.
Lazarev.Agency is a product design agency that builds SaaS platforms, corporate portals, admin panels, mobile applications, and provides other services that fall under a category of UI/UX design since 2015.
We are in a good way maniacal about details when it comes to our work, and are always on the lookout for someone alike.
Our clients - startups or product owners from the USA, Europe, UK, Japan, and Ukraine - value us for being a dedicated team that truly enjoys their craft, and we, in return, unconditionally love our clients. That's because we choose them meticulously and only take on truly challenging projects. Our portfolio now includes companies in healthcare, messaging, fintech, and other industries.
What we're looking for:
- a portfolio of beautiful interface designs that will make us swoon (this is a MUST)
- experience designing for multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop, etc.) using Sketch, Framer, Principle, etc.
- an excellent sense and knowledge of typography, layout, and general design principles
- self-starter attitude with excitement to work in a fast-paced and low-ego environment
- at least 2 years of design experience
- ability to articulate design decisions & problems being solved
- ability to prioritize multiple projects while effectively maintaining timelines and expectations
- good written and verbal English skills - nothing to worry about if you've read this far :)
- and, most importantly, being a highly creative and passionate team player.
What you'll do:
- own product design projects through all of the cycle stages: from research and ideation, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups, to implementing your designs working closely with developers, and iterating
- interpret business requirements and oversee Product and Marketing design projects from a concept to timely delivery
- manage the needs of stakeholders from product, marketing, and content teams while converting insights into solutions
- develop and execute on a range of design projects like email campaigns, web pages, and collateral
- elicit and evaluate clients' requirements and help PM to turn them into comprehensive feature specifications which can be transferred to the engineering team.
What's on us:
- salary 1000 - 2000$ (depending on your experience and discussed individually)
- possibility to work remotely or in a comfortable loft-style office near Palats Ukraina metro station
- creative working environment and zero bureaucracy
- a team of passionate people, who genuinely care about what they do and the level of work they produce
- 50% coverage of tuition fees for relevant education
- personal growth system
- corporate workshops and masterclasses on a variety of topics
- «Fruit Wednesday» (psss, they are not only fruit)
Would you like to join us?
If you have a solid «yes» in your head, send your CV + share your portfolio link in the cover letter
Wish you luck!