(05x) xxx xx xx показать
We are assembling a team that will develop and upgrade the systems of the international association of financial industry professionals. The company that unites 200 thousand investment experts uses more than a hundred different applications, many of which are developed using NetSuite.
Advanced technological solutions, skilled technical specialists, and the importance of human relations is what makes the work on projects of this company comfortable and interesting. Minimum viable bureaucracy and openness to new solutions allow every developer to significantly influence the products created.
The DataArt team will be expanded to several dozens of people in the future: developers, testers, architects. A NetSuite Architect will act as a partner and consultant to the client's technical manager: help understand vendor recommendations, make strategic decisions about the development of the company's services.
- Architect, design and implement technology solutions on NetSuite according to business and stakeholder requirements from various departments
- Create supporting code documentation
- Monitoring the health and efficiency of the development processes
- Code reviews and DataArt team consultancy
- Consultancy to client in-house team on NetSuite development best practices
- Tasks and features estimations
- Designing Integrations with other Business systems like Salesforce
- Staying ahead of the new NetSuite features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience working with NetSuite CRM and/or ERP
- Fluency in NetSuite platform functionality and toolset
- Experience of delivering software products from design and implementation through deployment and production support
- In-depth knowledge of NetSuite data model
- Understanding of main NetSuite Integration and data migration approaches
- Experience in configuring NetSuite and developing complex scripts (SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow)
- Understanding of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Ability to understand business requirements, request clarifications, transform them into technical architecture
- Experience with CI / CD tools
- Spoken English and good communication skills
- Experience in education software projects would be of value but not essential
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.