Опубликовано 1 день назад
(05x) xxx xx xx показать
Our client is a global provider of testing, analytics, and security solutions for the telecommunications sector. DataArt's specialists are helping to develop an analytical solution that tracks transactions that determine the quality of customer experience with network service providers (QoE). From these transactions, key indicators are displayed, such as radio frequency performance, base signal speed, and service performance (VoLTE, SMS). All metrics are combined into the final QoE estimates, which are used to determine hot spots and help localize and solve service quality problems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience working with OpenShift
- Skills working with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) and Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Experience working with Windows Containers, Docker/K8S
- Experience with optimizing and customizing the Kubernetes CNI using Multus
- Experience in implementing infrastructure as code (CloudFormation)
- Spoken English
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.