EOS Data Analytics is the product company, with headquarters in the USA, California, and development centers in Ukraine - Kiev, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya. The digital online platform offers simple and reliable tools for searching, processing and analyzing large volumes of data from satellites - both free and high-resolution images as a reseller.
EOS Data Analytics is looking for a talented and productive Mobile Product Manager to join the team.
What you'll do:
- Build EOS Crop Monitoring iOs and Android Apps;
- Plan and prioritize apps roadmap;
- You'll be responsible for the whole product development cycle for mobile apps, market research, user research, usability testing, analyses , write technical tasks, create analytics main metrics and KPis for the apps;
- Interact with clients to understand their needs and identify new opportunities.
- At least 3 years' experience in Product Management;
- Experience in building simple and intuitive consumer-facing SaaS products;
- Comfortable using data and usage analytics tools;
- Independent, with management potential.
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 20-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections.