Our client is a global music and entertainment industry conglomerate headquartered in the US with offices in over 40 countries.
Currently, the company plans to expand the team and run the following projects: processing tools for new artists and tracks, license and rights management, marketing, and A/R activity.
Projects and applications will be built around the concept of a unified data storage system. This will help develop products that best fit business goals.
Required Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of the general principles of Big Data
- Good knowledge of Java, Scala
- Experience in developing distributed systems
- Design and development experience in the Amazon Web Service environment (CloudWatch, S3, Step Functions, Lambda, Batch, Kinesis, EMR, Glue, Databricks)
- Knowledge of Apache Spark, Snowflake
- Experience working with DynamoDB, Big Table, Aurora
- Experience in parallel computing
- Experience working with Git
- Spoken English
- Experience working with of Atlassian products: JIRA, Confluence
- Experience working with CI-tools (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (DataDog)
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.