DataArt is currently engaged in the process of modernizing the IT-structure of a commercial bank whose assets are worth roughly $2 billion. The number of services the bank provides to their clients is constantly growing, and so does the number of clients (several million as of today). This fact drives the bank to expand the features of their IT systems, which is done by using cutting-edge technologies. DataArt's specialists are currently helping the company to implement this.
Our specialists develop, test, and support client applications and parts of the bank's internal system. They all must work fast and under high load while being flexible enough to also introduce new features. The applications we're creating help the clients with their financial history and analyze financial flows. DataArt is also integrating applications with payment systems and other external services.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of development experience with Go
- Experience with backend development
- Experience in creating client-server applications, RESTful services
- Good spoken English
- Experience working on open source projects
- Skills working with Terraform, OctoDNS, Ansible; knowledge of UNIX and networking
- Experience with third-party codebases and backend providers of DNS, gRPC, go-kit
- Knowledge of distributed systems and popular data pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience developing on Linux
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.