The client is the market leader in the development of DNS server software for traffic management. The DNS system created by this company is connected via API to their tools using modern DevOps principles. This ensures the reliability and performance of applications. Among the company's clients are Salesforce, LinkedIn, Squarespace, and Dropbox.
We're looking for a specialist to join the team that works on integration solutions for the DNS platform. You'll have to work with the client's internal systems, i.e. create and maintain integration with other SaaS platforms.
- Participate in integration projects with other SaaS platforms
- Create and maintain specifications and documentation for integration solutions; improve and optimize integration processes
- Work with a team of engineers to develop and design integration with external projects
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of development experience with Go
- 2+ years of development experience with Python
- Experience with backend development
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in creating client-server applications, RESTful services
- Good spoken English
- Experience working on open source projects
- Skills working with Node.js
- Skills working with Terraform, OctoDNS, Ansible; knowledge of UNIX and networking
- Experience with third-party codebases and backend providers of DNS, gRPC, go-kit
- Knowledge of distributed systems and popular data pipelines
- Experience developing on Linux
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.