DataArt's specialists are currently engaged in the design and development of processing platforms' modules based on the client's business requirements, implementation and testing for the processing platform systems.
- Consulting the client's teams on Way4, SmartVista and other payments platforms
- Designing a solution for processing system's modules based on the client's requirements and domain best practices
- Working closely with the client on analysis and business processes optimization
Required Skills and Experience
- Commercial experience as a Solutions Architect/Functional Designer/Payment Expert
- Expertise in building or implementation of back-office and real-time payments processing systems
- Expertise in specifics of Merchant Billing cycles, accounting, payments
- Expertise in specifics of Credit Card schemes
- Deep knowledge of VISA/MasterCard authorization/clearing/settlement/disputes processes and reports
- Technical expertise in microservice infrastructure, high availability solutions
- Spoken English
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.