Опубликовано 2 дня назад
DataArt is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior SiteCore Developer who can provide guidance and technical leadership for our team in an exciting new project we are starting with one of the leading US global education providers.
The idea of the project is to strengthen the client's in-house team with additional expertise and help them to migrate to the cloud and to modernize and the extend functionality of their SiteCore applications. The project is complex and involves many experts, therefore we will apply the Scaled Agile Framework to deliver appropriate levels of clarity and flexibility.
- Lead and assist in driving a consistent user experience and implementation of SiteCore based products
- Analyze business requirements and design software solutions to satisfy those requirements
- Perform code reviews and consultations to the DataArt team
- Provide consultations with the client's in-house team on SiteCore development best practices
- Estimation of tasks and features
- Staying ahead of the new SiteCore 9 features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements
- 3+ years of experience of web development using SiteCore platform
- Expert in ASP.NET MVC (C#) development
- Experience of delivering the software products from design and implementation through deployment and production support
- Fluency in latest SiteCore platform functionality and toolset
- Experience developing responsive design applications with latest web standards
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to understand business requirements, request clarification and transform them into technical architecture
- Understanding of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Problem-solving mindset
- Good spoken and written English together with good general communication skills
Would be a plus
- Experience in education software projects and an understanding of SAFe agile framework would be of value but not essential
- Sitecore certification
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.