Опубликовано 2 дня назад
DataArt is looking for a skilled Senior NetSuite Developer to strengthen our team which starts a new project for leading US global education provider.
The idea of the project is to help the client's in-house team to migrate to cloud, modernize, and extend the functionality of their NetSuite applications. The project is complex and involves many experts, therefore we will apply a Scaled agile framework to deliver the needed level of clarity and flexibility.
- Design and implement technology solutions using NetSuite according to business and stakeholder requirements from various departments
- Unit and integration test development
- Tasks and features estimation
- Performing code reviews and DataArt developers consultancy
- Integration with other Business systems like Salesforce
- 3+ years of experience working with NetSuite CRM and/or ERP
- Fluency in NetSuite platform functionality and toolset
- Good knowledge of NetSuite data model
- Understanding of main NetSuite Integration and data migration patterns
- Experience with NetSuite customization and complex workflows development
- Understanding of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Ability to understand and clarify business requirements
- Experience working with CI\CD tools
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience in education software projects would be of value but not essential
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.