Опубликовано 2 дня назад
DataArt is looking for experienced and motivated NetSuite Architect who could provide architecture guidance for our team in the exciting project we are starting with one of the leading US global education provider.
The idea of the project is to strengthen the client's in-house team with additional expertise and help them to migrate to the cloud, modernize, and extend the functionality of their NetSuite applications. The project is complex and involves many experts, therefore we will apply a Scaled agile framework to deliver the needed level of clarity and flexibility.
- Architect, design and implement technology solutions on NetSuite according to business and stakeholder requirements from various departments
- Create supporting code documentation
- Monitoring the health and efficiency of the development processes
- Code reviews and DataArt team consultancy
- Consultancy to client in-house team on NetSuite development best practices
- Tasks and features estimations
- Designing Integrations with other Business systems like Salesforce
- Staying ahead of the new NetSuite features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements
- 5+ years of experience working with NetSuite CRM and/or ERP
- Experience of delivering software products from design and implementation through deployment and production support
- Fluency in NetSuite platform functionality and toolset
- In-depth knowledge of NetSuite data model
- Understanding of main NetSuite Integration and data migration approaches
- Experience with NetSuite customization and complex workflows development
- Ability to understand business requirements, request clarifications, transform them into technical architecture
- Understanding of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Problem-solving mindset
- Spoken English and good communication skills
Would be a plus
- Experience in education software projects would be of value but not essential
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.