Опубликовано 3 дня назад
(05x) xxx xx xx показать
DataArt is involved in the software transformation of key business areas of a US-based global music conglomerate.
The solutions we're currently developing affect various aspects of recording studios: tour organization, merchandising, management of licenses and rights, analytical tools.
DataArt has developed a platform that allows you to reuse the functional units and thereby reduce the cost of creating and supporting applications.
This project will allow you to gain experience in working with complex systems and will introduce you to different aspects of the music business.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Java Core
- Experience in tuning database performance
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience in data collection, data processing, and preparation for transformation
- Experience with bash shell scripts and UNIX commands
- Experience with Apache Hive
- Experience in developing MapReduce programs for Hadoop
- Experience with AWS (EMR, S3, SWF, DataPipeline, Lambda, Redshift, SQS, SNS)
- Good spoken English
- Skills in data modeling
- Experience in data warehousing/dimension modeling, reporting and business analytics
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Experience with Facebook Presto
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.