Опубликовано 11 часов назад
Our client is a New York City-based FinTech company that is building a software platform for the investment banking industry and a line of products to serve the needs of financial companies.
DataArt is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the team that is building the product from scratch using the latest tools and architecture in a fully cloud environment. The product will be shipped to various customers in different environments.
The specialist will join the distributed team of 25-people working from Ukraine, Russia, Poland, and the USA on DataArt's side. The in-house engineering team has up to 5 people including management. The whole DataArt team consists of several streams dedicated to different projects. Each project team is under the leadership of a technical lead.
Technologies: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Building CI/CD process for the new product, which will be to be installed in different environments
- Adjustments of the development environment to support efficient code delivery. Improvement of development operations
- Provide support to the development team of 25 people
- Support of applications
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ year's of experience as DevOps engineer
- 3+ year's of experience with AWS
- Hands-on experience in building CI/CD
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Terraform
- Strong Knowledge of Jenkins
- Experience in containerization using Docker
- Spoken English
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.