Опубликовано 2 дня назад
Wix Technical Writers. Wix is turning into a complete developer platform by exposing all of Wix's API to our users. These APIs empower our users to take full control of their site's functionality and are revolutionizing the way people work with Wix and the sites they build.The technical writers are leading this effort by providing users with all the information they need to take their Wix sites to the next level.
- Someone with a background in programming.
- Experienced documenting APIs.
- Experienced writing conceptual, introductory software documentation for non-technical end users (not just instructional, how-to docs).
- Someone who writes English at a mother-tongue level.
- Looking to work in a very dynamic environment and are passionate about technology and technical writing.
- Work independently, without a lot of management "hand holding".
- Transition easily between projects.
- Take the initiative to find the information you need without waiting for it to come to you.
- Adapt the "voice" of your documentation from a more technical tone (APIs) to a more conversational and casual tone for long-form docs (overviews, tutorials, walk-throughs).
- "Own" the documentation for new and existing APIs.
- Establish and maintain contacts with various stakeholders (dev, PM) to learn API functionality and stay up to date on development progress.
- Understand an API's business case and communicate that in a meaningful, useful way.
- Create or edit and comment code examples.
- Write relevant articles for the Wix support knowledge base.
- Participate in user facing events as needed.
- Participate in marketing campaigns as needed.
Bonus points if you have experience writing technical blogs and/or working on video scripts.
Include a recent sample of your writing (or a link to a sample) in your application.