Опубликовано 2 дня назад
Our client is a New York City-based FinTech Company that is building a trading and risk software platform for the investment banking industry.
The BigData specialist will work on building a system for creating complex queries into a structured data warehouse system for the operations of quantum traders.
The specialist we are looking for will join the distributed team of 25-people working from Ukraine, Russia, Poland, and the USA on DataArt's side. The in-house engineering team has up to 5 people. The whole DataArt team consists of several streams dedicated to different projects. Each project team is under the leadership of a technical lead.
- Strong knowledge of Big Data general concepts
- Proficient with Java, Scala or Python
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Map-Reduce, Yarn, Hive)
- Experience with AWS
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL DB (any popular)
- Strong knowledge of Spark (Core, SQL, Streaming)
- Solid understanding of Kafka
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of Hortonworks Data Platform (or Cloudera)
- Experience with Public Clouds (Azure, Google, etc.)
- DevOps skills
- Experience troubleshooting production systems
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.