Group of companies «Tangram» with offices in Canada, Germany, Ukraine and Russia seeks Senior or Middle .NET developers for open positions in our development center in Ukraine. Our development offices located in Kyiv, Mykolayiv, Poltava, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy.
Place of work: in one of our offices in Ukraine.
Working hours: full-time (working hours negotiated separately and approved by project manager. Our offices are open from 8.00-20: 00).
Salary: decent (depending on the applicant's qualifications).
Description of project:
Project involves support and development of the existing project with using the following technologies:
- .NET, ASP.NET
- MVC 3,4
- MS SQL Server
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop code and perform deployments to staging and production environments;
- Optimize database and application performance;
- Communicate with the product manager / client, in English via email;
- Participate in sprint planning, backlog review, and daily stand-up sessions;
- Track time spent on each task, and record it on a daily basis.
Skills & Experience:
- 4-5+ years of .NET development experience;
- Knowledge of .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server;
- Strong OOP/OOD skills;
- Experience in database design and SQL;
- Experience in working with issue/bug tracking systems is a plus;
- Experience with Agile & Scrum is a plus;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Good salary and bonuses for successful projects;
- Social benefits (50/50 compensation of sports, short-term loans to employees, etc.);
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- English classes;
- Flexible work hours;
- Wedding/Newborn bonuses;
- Company-sponsored recreation activities;
- Friendly atmosphere and professional team;
- Knowledge sharing and training activities;
- Modern and comfortable office facilities.
Please, email your resumes to: Отправить резюме with subject '.NET, your city •YOUR NAME' e.g. '.NET, Poltava - Bogdan Petrenko'.