Опубликовано 15 часов назад
Senior Front-End developer /Team lead
Codeminders is looking for a Senior developer to fill a position of Front-End Team lead.
- 5+ years of experience of professional software development
- 2+ years of experience in functional programming. Understanding of the core principles such as purity, immutability, higher order functions, partial application etc...
- 2+ years of experience with React and Redux. Complete understanding of React component lifecycle and best practices for components structuring.
- 2+ years of experience with a statically typed language, ideally Typescript
- Experience with at least one CSS preprocessor such as Less, SCSS, PostCSS etc.
- Experience with client side code bundling using Webpack.
- Experience developing large multi-module web applications
- B2 or higher level of English.
- 2+ years of experience as team lead.
Nice to have:
- Fluency in Typescript, especially the typing features
- Experience using RamdaJs.
- Experience with performance-critical web applications.
- Manage distributed frontend team
- Define methodology, tools, and libraries to be used
- Deliver robust, efficient, well-documented, and clean client side code
- Perform code review and monitor quality of code
- Work with server-side team to define REST endpoints and format of messages being exchanged between client and server
- Report to product owner
Based in the US since 2004, Codeminders develops software products for high-tech companies located predominantly in the Silicon Valley of California. While we specialize in a broad range of applications, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as social networks, mobile applications, video conference systems, cloud computing, etc. We have a constantly growing team of top-level specialists with proven ability to professionally design and deliver a diverse spectrum of projects. Codeminders is not a typical outsourcing company. Our clients select us primarily because we master the most challenging and diverse projects delivering them successfully and on schedule.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
- Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
- Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Western management practices
- Prospect of business travel to the US and Europe
- Modern and comfortable offices in Kiev within walking distance from "Vasylkivska" subway station
- Great benefits package including training opportunities
- Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Flexible working hours
- You may work from home one day per week
- Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Choice of desktop or a laptop as a workstation
- Bike-friendly and car-friendly offices