We are looking for System Analyst who wants to leverage experience in Scrum team which is developing key strategical mobile app of the Kyivstar corporation.
System analyst will join already performing Product team which has frontend and backend developers, system analysts, UX\UI experts and QA. We are already delivering the product and we have a lot to do. We are using Scrum.
Our ambition is to deliver outstanding experience to our clients and to enable our business to grow.
- Analysis of the product business requirements, transform it to high detailed description to enable development team implement product features. Detailing product requirements into high-quality artifacts using UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc.
- Analysis of existing IT systems and writing detailed requirements to modify those systems based on product features.
- Conducting requirements analysis and writing new detailed requirements to develop new systems which will optimize product performance.
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Create, update and support technical documentation for software developers and testing engineers.
- Directly communicate with PO and Product Design team to elicit, clarify requirements.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience.
- 2+ years of experience in mobile/web projects.
- Experience in producing requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc.
- Broad knowledge of hardware, software and programming.
- A logical approach to problem solving, critical thinking.
- Good interpersonal and client-handling skills, with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail.
- A methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind.
- Initiative and self-confidence
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle, Scrum methodology and role of System analyst in the scrum process.
- Excellent knowledge of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience in software integration processes.
Would be a plus:
- Ability to make architecture-related decisions, maintain of product scalability.
- Deep understanding of software design patterns and UX\UI basic rules.
- Basic expertise in mobile development technologies.
- Understanding of web protocols, messaging protocols and web data formats: HTTP, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Can effectively deal with ambiguity.
How do we create the product?
In-house Scrum team. Two-week sprints, daily standups, demo days, etc. Friendly environment
We are using GIT (BitBucket), Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Figma as basic tools.
Product manager, 3 backend developers, 6 frontend developers, 3 QA, 2 system analysts, 2 UX\UI designers.
We are hanging out in open space in the same building where company stakeholders are.
- Work in a team which is developing mobile app for 26+ millions of clients as a part of the Kyivstar company.
- A competitive salary.
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.