Опубликовано 2 дня назад
Senior UI/UX Designer
Comfortable Base + Heavy Results Bonus
Is This For You?
This job is a good fit for you and you will absolutely love it if the below applies to you fully:
- You are humble and have a healthy self-esteem. You are not afraid of admitting your reality.
- You are hungry and are driven by results.
- You are capable of dealing with people successfully and you enjoy doing it.
---------- Please stop reading if any of the above does not apply to you ----------
How We Work Here
- We are not warm bodies. We are responsible, driven and motivated professionals. We push ourselves - and don't need anyone motivating us to work. We don't tolerate underperforming employees and fire them fast.
- We don't have set work hours - we work when we best feel like it - any employee comes to one of our three offices (Austin, Kiev, and Zaporizhia) whenever they want to.
- Our actions manifest themselves in results - be that successful projects or experiences gained as a team.
- We love learning and are not afraid to make mistakes - so long as we don't repeat the same ones all over.
- We have healthy attitudes about money. We create value and get financially rewarded for it heavily.
- We are not afraid of our own success. We only discuss things that really matter and don't waste time.
What We Do
At Deep Consulting Solutions we create more efficient companies by analyzing their business processes and automating them with effective technology. Our work process with the client includes a deep business study, identification of areas in the business where automation is appropriate, designing a software solution to provide automation, building, and implementing a software system into the client's business to help them run a more efficient ship.
Your Purpose in our Organization
You are responsible for designing the customer experience and interactions of our automated solution that we deliver to our customers - based on the business processes documented by our Business Analyst Team. You will work together with the UX Lead and other designers in your mutual design of the technical solution.
Skills We are Looking for
- Knowledge of composition, typography, color usage and other visual bases
- Understanding of the contemporary trends in graphic design
- Knowledge of User Centered Design Principles
- Have experience in designing the workflows and prototypes
- Analytical thinking ability
Technical knowledge and skills: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, Sketch, Invision.
For this position we are looking a little bit of a crazy person, who studies everything related to design. With experience as a designer with commercial projects from 2 years. Perhaps you are a graphic designer in the past :)
If all above is about you please write to us and mention in the cover letter the name of author of the book «The design of everyday things».
A good ability of English language will be essential in this job.