Опубликовано 3 дня назад
Customer Support Specialist, Interpreter
Why our work matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don't get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the healthcare experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It's no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people's lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
About the Role
The Healthcare Concierge (HCC) is responsible for processing the members' requests (tickets). It is the highest priority of an HCC to deliver superb quality service and support to every member. Every client should be fully informed about their benefits and the best ways to use them to take a perfect healthcare decision.
What You'll Do
- Processing customer requests via chat and phone using our internal ticketing system and bundled software
- Provide exceptional experience to our American customers
What You'll Need
- Empathy and readiness to help
- Advanced English skills, both writing and speaking (Upper-Intermediate and above)
- Fluent Ukrainian/Russian language
- Excellent critical creative thinking
- Strong problem solving skills
- Adaptability to frequent change
- Aggressive desire to self-improvement
- Developed typing skills (in English) - baseline for application is 25 WPM*
- Basic computer skills
- Responsibility and accountability
- Being a great team player
Will be a plus
- Work experience in customer support or service area
- Understanding of the U.S. healthcare system
- Daily English speaking practice
- Intellectual challenges and contribution to a culture which embraces new ideas and changes
- Experience exchange with our international colleagues
- 15 paid vacation days per 12 month period, paid sick-leaves
- Working schedule 5/2 (15:30 to 24:00 base shift; 24:00 to 08:00 ad-hoc shift), night home transfer provided
- In-office tasty coffee, free snacks lunches and friendly atmosphere
- Career growth opportunities
* Please, pass typing test and attach the certificate when you submit a response for the vacancy (https://www.typing.com/typingtest)