Опубликовано 4 дня назад
Miratech is an IT services and outsourcing company that provides services to multinational organizations all over the world. Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains. Founded in 1989, Miratech is headquarterеd in New York, USA; with R D centers in Poland, Philippines, Slovakia, Spain, and Ukraine. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style. We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
About the customer
The customer is a leading supplier of IT solutions for government and NGOs in Switzerland and Lichtenstein. It is an innovative supplier of modern and effective IT-solutions in Switzerland with ambitions to expand its activities to other areas of Western and Southern Europe.
About the project
We are looking to hire a Java developer who will join the team for the project which entails the maintenance and continued feature development of a Citizen Administration application for the Swiss government. Mid-term, the customer intends to modernise the application with state-of-the art web based technology.
- Implementing the software solution (coding, configuration, defect fixing, etc.) with good quality and performance
- Communication with customer's business departments and test team
- Resolving impediments along the project
- Coordinating technical activities and documentation.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering as Java developer
- Knowledge of Java EE Spring framework (Security, MVC, Core, Spring Batch), Hibernate
- SQL-Server, MySQL, Oracle 11g/12c
- Eclipse RCP (as a plus)
- Proficiency in Pumpkin/Jenkins/Mockito
- Good analytical skills
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Self-driven personal approach and passion for helping others
- Ability to travel to the following countries (if required): Switzerland.
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Paid vacations and paid sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- Corporate health insurance program
- Foreign languages classes and communication with native speakers
- Corporate mobile service compensation in case there's business need
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions
- Sport room, children room (office in Kyiv)
- Free fruit (offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv)
- Corporate, social and cultural events.