The Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, which is a part of international Radisson Hotel Group, is looking for Operations Manager.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be an exceptional leader. Always delivering exceptional quality and standards. You'll have a passion for delivering memorable moments through your service, as well as leading and motivating your team.
You'll be well attentive, well organized and display high levels of customer service standards. You will display your enthusiasm by delivering on our mission, as well as actively assisting with the smooth operations of your departments.
To take control, accountability and ownership for the management of the hotel within the overall policies and controls established by the company and hotel General Manager, ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered and budgeted profitability achieved. You will:
- Oversee Hotel operations to agreed standards ensuring total guest satisfaction
- Leading the Hotel team from the front whilst modelling the company's values in your interactions with the team and other departments
- As the direct report for operational departments you will be responsible for recruiting, coaching, developing and supporting teams to ensure they achieve their departmental targets
- You will be involved in the development and implementation of the Hotel budgets and business objectives
- Supporting the General Manager in the continual growth and development of the Hotel.
- Work in international company
- Official employment
- Personal and professional development
- Social benefits
- Uniform and its laundry services
- Medical insurance as per Hotel policies
- Great team
We love seeing our team fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our Learning and Development Programs. The Radisson Hotel Group isn't just a great place to work - it's a great place to take your career to the next level!
Please note that CVs and cover letters only in English will be reviewed.