Опубликовано 2 дня назад
Manual QA Engineer
- Profound theoretical background in QA methodology and process, test types classifications;
- Experience in the usage of Test Management tools and Defect tracking systems (Jira);
- Advanced PC user (Different systems, browsers, file managers, MS Office, Graphic tools)
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Proactive, results-oriented personality;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize personal workload;
- Flexibility to support various team needs and be a team player;
- Excellent communication (written verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Intermediate\Upper intermediate English;
- Understanding of Mobile - iOS, Android;
- Understanding of how the application works in social networks, especially Facebook
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Co-workers who care deeply about our shared mission and about helping each other become better engineers
- Really good team and democratic management;
- Health insurance;
- Paid sick leave and 20 working day vacation;
- English courses;
- We ensure the comfortable office, great work conditions, modern and cozy kitchen with cookies, honey and other tasty things and warm friendly team;
- Payment for the season ticket to the gym.
DGN Games brings the pinnacle of casino gaming technology to the hands of our players by delivering super web mobile experiences.
DGN Games is a truly global company which employs the combined strengths of a multi-cultural team spread across four continents.
We base our continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and a variety of top-notch gaming content.