- Profound theoretical background in QA methodology and process, test types classifications;
- Experience in the usage of Test Management tools and Defect tracking systems (Jira);
- Advanced PC user (Different systems, browsers, file managers, MS Office, Graphics tools)
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Proactive, results-oriented personality;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize personal workload;
- Flexibility to support various team needs and be a team player;
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Intermediate\Upper intermediate English;
- Understanding of Mobile - iOS, Android;
- Understanding of how the application works in social networks, especially Facebook
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Co-workers who care deeply about our shared mission and about helping each other become better engineers
- Really good team and democratic management;
- Health insurance;
- Paid sick leave and 20 working day vacation;
- English courses;
- We ensure the comfortable office, great work conditions, modern and cozy kitchen with cookies, honey and other tasty things and warm friendly team;
- Payment for the season ticket to the gym.
DGN Games brings the pinnacle of casino gaming technology to the hands of our players by delivering super web & mobile experiences.
DGN Games is a truly global company that employs the combined strengths of a multi-cultural team spread across four continents.
We base our continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and a variety of top-notch gaming content.