Legal and Compliance Officer
Helpware is a global company providing outsourcing back-office services with offices in the USA, Brazil, Ukraine, and the Philippines. We help small businesses as well as enterprises to free-up their teams so they can focus on strategic high-value tasks that will move the dial for their businesses. In 2018 Clutch - B2B ratings, research, and reviews company - has named our Team a Leader in multiple service categories for BPO companies!
We are growing and have an open position of Legal and Compliance Officer for a cryptocurrency project.
Receive, process and report any suspicious activity to the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit in Malta or equivalent in other countries.
Work closely with the Governance Team and act as a point of contact with the various law firms, regulators and authorities;
Support the Legal Team in all matters: licenses, administrative, legal and crypto research
Analysis and monitoring of legal and regulatory developments worldwide;
Oversee and monitor the implementation of compliance and risk management control.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
Master degree in Law;
Good knowledge of Maltese Virtual Financial Asset environment and excellent knowledge of national and international KYC/AML requirements;
Able to travel abroad;
Organized and disciplined;
- Asset Management, financial auditing, or banking experience a big plus;
- Downtown Kyiv location in a modern office (10-minute walk from Kontraktova);
- Competitive compensation linked to UAH/USD rate;
- Medical and Life insurance after the trial period;
- English classes with the native speaker;
- Business hours: from 10 AM to 7 PM
- Corporate training and parties.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!