Опубликовано 6 дней назад
Lead Generation Manager
Since 1997, DataArt has been developing software and providing IT consulting. We are engaged by companies that want to gain a competitive advantage through technological innovation. Our clients include Nasdaq, BNP Paribas, Skyscanner, Nielsen, and Betfair.
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, generating, and qualifying new sales leads to support the DataArt sales team. This individual should be highly motivated, a self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, individual research, and own creativity. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Manage social media profiles for spokespeople
- Maintain and configure advertising campaigns on social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of SMM campaigns, write reports
- Participate in planning and content creation in various formats (blog articles, press releases, presentations, infographics, videos, etc.)
- Assist in preparing for professional exhibitions, conferences, and other events
- Participate in researching the market and industry trends
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 years of digital marketing OR sales/digital communications experience
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to overcome objections, listen, and ask key questions to determine client needs
- Proven ability to independently manage and develop client and team relationships with minimal supervision
- Eager to take on challenges, self-motivated, results-driven, positive and with a professional attitude
- Near-native English language proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Experience with MS Dynamics or another CRM Software
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.