- develop and imporve the game engine framework written in C++/Nim,
- creating tools for game engine,
- designing and developing APIs for integration with external systems.
- 4+ years of commercial game development experience,
- good C/C++ knowledge,
- experience with using of multiple game engines (Unreal, Cocos2D-x, Unity, etc.),
- strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures,
- willingness to learn new technologies, frameworks and positive attitude to improve existing,
- english - intermediate is must.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- understanding of HLSL/GLSL,
- knowledge/experince with Nim.
What you'll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- English language lessons if needed,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- gym subscription,
- medical insurance.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)