Опубликовано 2 дня назад
Customer Support Manager (Senior)
DexDigital is a product company engaged in the creation and promotion of content on Western markets. We are a full-cycle company - we cover the whole process from writing content and working with clients to development, administration and marketing.
We are looking for Senior Customer Support Manager who realizes the importance of self-realization, self-development, result-orientation and non-stop learning; values a sense of significance in the team.
Your mission: to built up a relationship of trust with our English-speaking clients, provide them with a super customer service and take part in building the Customer Support department.
What we expect from you:
- English level - Advanced (oral and written);
- at least 1 year of working experience on a similar position;
- you know how to prioritize and effectively multitask (chats, calls);
- you areready to take responsibility for your decisions and the decisions of your team;
- you know how to work under pressure and make sensible decisions;
- you can lead a team and motivate them to achieve the set goals;
- you know how to get along with anyone and resolve conflicts with minimal losses;
- you can provide turnkey solutions and find the best way out in case of force majeure;
- emotional stability.
Will be a plus:
- experience with tools such as Zendesk, Pidgin, Zopim and other;
Your tasks for the probation period:
- integrate into the procedures of the company;
- implement the plan of the quality of customer support 90%+;
- build technical expertise in our CRM.
Your tasks after the probation period:
- taking part in building the department (help with recruiting, integrating and onboarding new employees);
- working with the team: setting up goals, motivating, development, control of results and department review;
- administrative tasks (creating a schedule, keeping track of vacation and sick leave days, taxi reimburshments etc.);
- conducting analysis of the work of the department according to key metrics and create;
- improvement plans supporting our clients (to a lesser extent).
What else you should know:
- education is an important part of the workflow and the culture of our company;
- we are result-oriented - each team member has KPIs and +30% bonus is applied upon their fulfillment;
- we provide an opportunity to realize your potential and implement your ideas;
- we have a corporate library and hold weekly speaking clubs with native speakers;
- the schedule is flexible - we mix 3 shifts: 1) 7-15; 2) 15-23; 3) 23-7;
- the company provides a reimburse for morning and night shift taxi and pays for 7 days of sick leave per year;
- our office is located in 5 minutes walk from Palats Sporty or Ploscha L'va Tolstogo metro stations.
If you want to build a career in an ambitious company and become a manager in the future - send us your CV to our email or Telegram @valeriiaHR and we will discuss the details :)
We are waiting for you!