Опубликовано 3 дня назад
Procurement Specialist (Project)
Procurement Specialist serves for Black & Veatch (www.bv.com) in line with Cooperative Biological Engagement Program (CBEP), Biological Threat Reduction Program (BTRP). This position is a long-term exciting opportunity for the right professional to join a dynamic team developing unique solutions for governments, ministries and services in multiple countries (FSU, Asia, Africa, Middle East, Iraq). It will provide an excellent experience for a motivated person with high potential for the career development.
JOB OVERVIEW: Provide support to the project team with procurement, bid process, award, and post-award activities and develop an understanding of other operations within Procurement. May be required to support other procurement duties.
- Responsible for requisition process for IT equipment, software and IT related services, commodities, supplies, as well as other project needs in various countries (FSU, Asia, Africa, Middle East, Iraq).
- Coordinates requisition process with project stakeholders.
- Develops procurement strategy and participates in location of potential suppliers.
- Prepares, issues bids and supports bidding process.
- Manages the evaluation process through distribution of quotations/proposals, preparation of quotation/proposal review reports and collaboration with project stakeholders in the winner selection process. Makes recommendations for selected bidder(s) and who to award.
- Schedules, coordinates and manages negotiation process. Resolves simple and moderately complex commercial terms and conditions exceptions, coordinates changes with Legal Department.
- Prepares Purchase Orders and Subcontracts, Service Agreements for execution in compliance with all relevant Corporate Procurement policies and procedures.
- Tracks performance, acceptance, invoice approvals and payments in accordance with the contract; resolves invoice discrepancies with vendor and/or project team; collaboratesion and reportsing to project management and cost controls as needed.
- Ensures all required vendor documentation is requested as part of the contract and received in a timely manner.
- Manages contract and project closeout which may include final payments, resolution of claims, and insurance coverage as required.
- Maintains a variety of tracking logs related to contracts, contract revisions, invoices, closeout.
- Files appropriate forms/documents as per corporate procurement policies and procedures.
- Prepares various procurement related reports as required by the Project.
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Technical / Engineering, Management or related field (preferred). Relevant experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Familiarity with FAR/DFAR - is plus
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English - a must have.
- Fluent in Ukrainian, Russian (Ukrainian passport)
- Proficient Communication - Written and Oral, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Proficiency to perform and comprehend price analyses, source selection/justification
- Proficient Attention to Detail
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Job in the team of dedicated professionals of locals and expatriats in the Kyiv city.
- Competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health insurance (covering family members).
- Working schedule 9/80 (every 2nd Friday off)
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter (English ONLY). We will contact you if the CV matches requirements after closing date. Deadline: July 18, 2019
!!! Please do not expect interview during the period June 18-July 18, 2019.
!!! All Candidates with CV matching the Profile will be contacted before June 14, 2019 or after July 18, 2019 due to annual vacation leave of Management and HRM.
!!! Employment date forecasted for the final candidate - August 1, 2019