IT senior support engineer
IT - разработка ПО
SBTech is an industry-leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 600 professional and experienced individuals - with the number rising daily. Here at SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination - we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
- Administrate and Maintain IT infrastructure: Including desktop computers, Servers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants and smartphones.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Customer Ticket Processing via ticket system and phone
- Monitoring logs and various services;
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Interaction with the development department
- Help Desk - frontal and remote support to corporate employees
- Talking staff through a series of actions either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Analyse and isolate issue.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Identify user needs.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN.
- Responsible on purchasing technical equipment
- 3+ years of experience in support and maintenance of computer systems, Servers, networks, system maintenance of Windows based operation systems and applications.
- 3+ years of experience in administration, configuration and control of user access rights, mailboxes, network service.
- Knowledge Hyper-V
- Knowledge in VMWare
- Knowledge in Office 365
- Knowledge in Windows server 2
+38XXXXXXXX показать номер008-2016
- Knowledge in Windows 7-10
- Knowledge in Active directory - creating users and groups
- Experience in hardware support of workstations, servers.
- Team working and multitasking person with excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
- Proven hands-on experience with administration of Exchange Server and Active Directory
- Proven experience with Application/IT security monitoring and auditing - a plus.
- Fluent in English. - Must
- High availability during non-standard working hours.
- AWS experience - advantage
- Google cloud services - advantage
- Atlassian product knowledge, Jira and Confluence - advantage