Junior Java Developer (Platform for Investment Professionals)
About a project: Platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting and recruiting firms, and many others. Multiple awards winner: «The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution», 2 times «The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform» at SIIA CODiE Awards.
- 1+ year of experience in development of Web apps.
- Good server-side Java. Experience with Java 8. OOP skills.
- Spring (IOC, MVC).
- Basic knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL is perfect).
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Ability to work in a collaborative role with other team members.
- Intermediate technical written English.
- Desire to learn new technologies and skills.
- A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
- Individual career plans and the guidance of Career Advisor.
- Complete legal assistance and consultations from our lawyer.
- Coverage of expenses on conferences, master classes, and certifications.
- English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
- Regular team events and activities.