Senior Affiliate Manager – Russian Speaking Countries
IT - разработка ПО
Our company is a major player in the iGaming industry. With a history dating back to 2008, we are an established, experienced and fast-growing company.
We aim for excellence every step of the way, both in terms of our product as well as the work environment where we make things happen.
Thinking big means thinking global. Our gaming products, as well as our accompanying customer support services, cater to English-speaking countries, Nordic, and German markets.
Always developing and expanding, we are constantly on the lookout for new challenges; exciting ways to innovate; and the right people with the ability to take our team to new heights and be a great addition to our 200+ people.
We are seeking for Senior Affiliate Manager to develop and implement the current affiliate strategy and assist in meeting the key acquisition objectives of the affiliate team.
- Drive targeted traffic to the online gaming web sitess through the affiliate marketing channel
- Actively hunt & recruit new affiliates in the russian speaking countries
- Manage, retain and maximise the acquisition potential of existing affiliates
- Motivating existing affiliates to optimize performance
- Increase existing portfolio with new performing campaigns on a monthly basis in accordance with target, budget and profit margin set
- Manage campaign performance against deliverables to ensure that optimal results are achieved on each campaign in line with strategic objectives
- Plan, execute, optimise and report on media campaigns and affiliate performance
- Create and implement online advertising campaigns
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting
- Analyse profitability of campaign
- 3+ years of strong affiliate management experience, with deep knowledge of online casino in the Russian market - mandatory;
- Excellent Russian communication skills: speaking, written and reading;
- High level of English - mandatory;
- Proven network of reliable partners in the Russian market;
- Strong analytical skills. Excellent ability to analyse data, performance of affiliates and campaigns.
THE CV MUST BE SENT IN ENGLISH!
Job location: right now we can consider remote work with the future possibility to relocate to Bucharest.
Salary level will depend on your experience and skills, we start from 1000 EUR but not limited.