QA Engineer for Website Project (Platform for Investment Professionals)
Platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting and recruiting firms, and many others. Multiple awards winner: «The Best Financial Market Data Information Solution», 2 times «The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform» at SIIA CODiE Awards.
- Provide functional and non-functional testing, verify the UI and UX.
- Perform regular testing runs (Smoke, Regression). Analyze product requirements and support the development process.
- Analysis and reporting of test results.
- Create, manage and control test documentation.
- Communicate on project requirements with dev and product teams.
- Risk assessment and analysis.
- Understanding of QA best practices and methodologies: test planning, test cases, bug tracking systems and software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of application client-server architecture.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team-work oriented.
- English: upper intermediate.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Have a good sense of bug-free product beauty.
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience in API testing (e.g. via Postman tool).
- Working with test documentation via test management tool (preferably TestRail).
- Experience in using Chrome/Firefox/IE Dev Tools.
- Experience in finance/investment industry-related projects, including knowledge of basic terms and key standards.
- A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
- Individual career plans and the guidance of Career Advisor.
- Complete legal assistance and consultations from our lawyer.
- Coverage of expenses on conferences, master classes, and certifications.
- English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
- Regular team events and activities.