Our customer is a well-known strategy consulting firm, based in New York City and serving large real-estate development and management companies. It owns a set of digital products that help their customers to manage and improve various aspects of process and project management in their industry: from real estate development projects to large-scale facility management.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst include (but not limited to):
- Work with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, business and software requirements;
- Analysis of feature functionality related to an application's existing functionalities, before its implementation;
- Break down business requirements to a manageable level and translate them into a form understandable by development team;
- Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation;
- Define software acceptance criteria and validate the product against them;
- Work with UI/UX team on product usability, provide input, and verify results;
- Translate business requirements into software requirements understandable to a development team;
- Educate development team about product features and functionality;
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring that changes in scope are well documented and approved.
- At least 3 years of experience in Requirements Management or Business Analysis;
- Practical work experience with such systems like JIRA or VSTS;
- Good knowledge in Agile, especially in SCRUM;
- Well-developed communication, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Planning and organizing, decision-making;
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability.
Nice to have:
- Work experience in the Real Estate industry.