BI Data Architect
The Business Intelligence Data Architect is the data design expert working to create solutions to meet the ever-changing information needs of the company. This individual will engage in all aspects of the data lifecycle including source system integrations, data modeling, schematic modeling, reporting, analytics, and visualizations.
- Model overall logical and technical schema of the BI system;
- Partner with BI analyst to design and maintain logical data models for all BI projects;
- Formulate and recommend standards for achieving maximum performance and efficiency of BI solutions;
- Work with BI developers to make sure data structures and requirements are met;
- Suggest and implement fixes to production defects and making light enhancements;
- Champion data quality, integrity, and reliability by designing and promoting best practices;
- Partner with IT to design and integrate new data sources for new business initiatives;
- Be the champion for new BI innovation and technologies.
- Advanced knowledge relating to logical data design, data warehouse design, and data integration as well as the management of unstructured data.
- Strong relevant experience in full stack BI development building self-service BI solutions for end users, data analysis, data mining, reporting, and dashboarding.
- Experience with tools such as Tableau, Google BigQuery, UML Models etc.
- Experience with cloud data warehousing technologies such as Amazon Redshift. Experience building data pipelines. Hands-on experience with ETL/ELT.
- Experience working with Cloud services such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Results Only Work Environment - a real find for those who manage their time well
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions and participate in the creation of new projects
- All the necessary equipment for comfortable work
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Effective feedback and excellent communication
- Assistance with relocation from other cities or countries, if applicable
- Ability to combine work and family
- Marriage benefits and 'welcome baby' gifts
- Regular parties and presents for your children
- Delicious croissants and sandwiches in the morning, fruits for lunch and pizza party every Friday
- Unbelievable corporate parties
- Different types of teambuilding
- Fully-equipped gym in the office and 50% reimbursement of gym membership
All this and much more await you in Murka! ;-)