Опубликовано 3 дня назад
People Planning Specialist (HR Admin)
Торговля розничная / Retail
You are passionate about people and having a strong belief in individuals' potential. Your personal values and believes are reflecting what IKEA stands for and the IKEA values. You are inspired by having the opportunity to act local within a global framework, lead business through people and feel happy being able to create solutions that are relevant for both people and business and provide service excellence and excellent co-worker experience.
About the job
Your job is to enable the Store People Culture functions delivering to our People Strategy and business objectives, by providing HR support to the store. Optimise people planning practices and posting of timely co-workers schedules to the needs of the store. Continuously seeking and coordinating business opportunities through optimised people planning and processing People operations matters, focused on IKEA co-workers, customers and the IKEA business with IKEA values at core.
About the assignment
You will be part of the People Culture team and you will:
- Implement people planning strategy at the store level, following principles/guidelines as localised by the Country P C team and contribute to the store's people planning process from forecasting to the execution of the schedule, ensuring scheduled hours include planned absences and liaising on the development of final schedules with department managers in order to respond to co-worker, customer and business needs
- Ensuring adherence to IKEA employment standards and legal requirements, and that the store's people planning process supports developing our talents and enable them to deliver an excellent and personal customer meeting
- Ensure store co-workers' awareness and knowledge of the people planning process and their role in it through education, training and support
- Support recruiting manager and Store People Culture manager in the recruitment process and on-boarding of the right talents
- Execute administrative tasks linked to Learning Development in line with internal guidance including e.g. scheduling trainings, arranging meeting rooms, registering participants and facilitators
- Execute People Culture administrative tasks in line with the internal guidance including e.g. updating personnel files, people data compiling and administration, preparing contracts, scheduling, timekeeping, booking and coordinating People Culture related travel, meetings and events
- Collaborate closely with country People Delivery team to share best practices and prevent duplications of work
- Contribute to the implementation Health and Wellbeing initiatives at store level
- Ad hoc administrative tasks related to creating a great and efficient co-worker experience
- Human Resources background Minimum 1 year of People planning experience
- Knowledge of efficient HR administrative processes, systems and tools, and how to make improvements
- Ability to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility but also a team-player
- Active listening and ability expresses ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication
- Knowledge about the rights and obligations of workers and employers, local legal requirements in people planning
- Knowledge of the people planning process and scheduling, including shifts, and how it is executed in the store
- Knowledge of how to implement plans, according to set budgets and goals
- Experience in using digital tools to optimise efficiency
- Experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects
- Excellent in written and spoken English, and local language/s.
- Computer literacy
The IKEA Group is a leading home furnishing retailer. We are a values driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We have 367 IKEA stores in 30 countries. Join us and discover exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online in English.