Senior/Lead .NET Software Engineer
Our customer is a well-known strategy consulting firm, based in New York City and serving large real-estate development and management companies. It owns a set of digital products that help their customers to manage and improve various aspects of process and project management in their industry: from real estate development projects to large-scale facility management.
As a Lead software engineer, you will drive and supervise the development of a leading-edge, Seamless End-to-End software solution for managing Capital Projects, that will consume project related data from various enterprise project management sources (like IBM Rational, Microsoft Project, JIRA Portfolio etc) with a ultimate goal to make the aggregated info accessible to user in single application, in particular visualized on set of custom tools and dashboards.
Landing page: http://join-intellias-team.tilda.ws/
- Backend (Azure Functions, Web Apps, AspNetCore, Azure CosmosDb, Azure ServiceBus);
- Frontend (TypeScript, Angular 5, NgRx, Material);
- Tools (VSTS, SonarQube, R#, NDepend).
- Work closely with customers and remote teams to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
- Lead a development team, and ensure the quality of its technical deliverables;
- Maintain a productive working environment for a development team;
- Ensure professional growth of your teammates;
- Participate in design review, code reviews and product demos;
- Take accountability and responsibility for full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Manage technical risks and trade-offs;
- Propose process improvements and drive changes;
- Propagate quality culture among colleagues.
- 5+ years of commercial experience;
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET Core, and at least one SPA Framework;
- Strong knowledge of Azure and .NET Platform;
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns;
- Ability to write high quality code following TDD practices;
- Profound knowledge of relational DB, practical knowledge of MS SQL Server;
- Good understanding of XP practices and SDLC;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
- Previous experience of work on large projects;
- Knowledge of UML and software modeling;
- Personal traits: analytical thinking, responsibility, sociability, ability to work in team, attention to details;
- AWS Lex, Elastic Cache, Message queues;
- Experience with CQRS event-driven architecture.