Marketing Content Manager/Lead
Following rapid growth over the last 6 years, Intellias now invests into a scaleable Sales & Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2019 define our need to quickly acquire new talents for different roles and with varied skillsets. To facilitate these plans, we are looking for a Content Lead to manage Intellias content production activities, further develop its content framework and help the company excel in creating impactful content that people would actually love to read. We expect you to be an outstanding writer yourself, yet a person able to lead, inspire and motivate a diverse team; scale the best practices and continuously improve the way we communicate across the channels.
- Provide strategic direction to create compelling content across multiple platforms to engage our target audience;
- Oversee content calendar, activity planning and editorial board;
- Manage both Intellias in-house and freelance writer teams, provide internal mentorship, if required;
- Map all content needs based on CDJ, industry initiatives, etc, identifying and filling gaps;
- Further develop and refine Intellias industry content initiatives (e.g. Automotive, FinTech, etc);
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts, influencers and industry experts to produce highly relevant tech content, provide content support for Intellias R&D efforts;
- Conceptualize, plan and execute content for website, landing pages, guides, whitepapers;
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience.
- 5-7 years' experience in content marketing, with strong copywriting expertise (content in English);
- Good understanding of IT Industry, from local IT Outsourcing market to global technology trends;
- Excellent English written communication;
- A strong communicator, able to influence and persuade others;
- Creative, proactive, and resourceful personality;
- Easy-to-switch between formal and informal writing style for different channels/formats.