Вы уже оправляли резюме на данную вакансию
Sales Specialist Ukraine
We're looking for a motivated and driven Sales Specialist for the Ukrainian market who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
This role will be based in Kiev, Ukraine with an initial onboarding period in Warsaw, Poland (up to 2 months potentially).
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
- You plan and implement promotional campaigns for the sales network
- You acquire and develop cooperation with points of sales of FlixBus tickets
- You create and support marketing communication for the sales network, especially for in store promotions
- You report on the effectiveness of the activities carried out
- You provide points of sale with support and answer necessary questions regarding our offers
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- You have been successful in a similar role for min. 1-2 years
- Strong communication skills, sales talent as well as hands-on mentality
- You enjoy speaking with clients, you are not afraid to pick up the phone and make things happen!
- High focus on achievement and a strong entrepreneurial drive
- You feel comfortable using the MS office package, creating reports and analysis in Excel
- Fluent Ukrainian with a good level of English
Our Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.