Sales and Customer Service Adviser - Distant
Fantastic Services provides over 25 services in the UK, Australia, and the USA. We have over 250 000 happy customers every year and we need you to keep up this amazing performance.
We are different, unique and passionate about what we do, and we offer an excellent opportunity for you to grow in an international company! As part of our Sales & Customer Service Department, you will play an integral role in our revenue growth and continued success.
- Excellent English skills;
- Ability to multitask;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team;
- A positive attitude.
- Managing and building relationships with new and existing customers;
- Responding to all customer inquiries over the phone and via email;
- Selling the company's services over the phone;
- Ensuring responses meet or exceed established metrics for response time, quality and customer satisfaction;
- Representing the company internationally.
What we offer:
- Training courses and workshops from leading visionaries and managers, helping you grow and develop;
- A competitive salary and reward packages in return for achievements;
- An excellent working environment and fun company team-building events;
- An open company culture which supports people development;
- Flexible working hours.
If we got your attention, send us your CV in (.PDF) format.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.