Management Trainee in Finance (Global Graduate Programme)
We are BAT! A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world's brightest and best minds.
That's why we value uniqueness. If you're driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It's 12-month, fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that's geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
Our Finance Graduate Programme will give you numerous opportunities to further develop your career by working in Corporate Finance, Corporate Tax, Treasury, Audit, Commercial Finance or in one of our regional finance shared service centres. You will be a part of a team which is consulted and involved in advising on resource allocation of brand investment; evaluating and improving returns and, of course, in managing the delivery of consistent profit growth to the Group's shareholders.
During your programme we will give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one;
- world-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world;
- chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor;
- ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.
We're serious about putting you on the right career path, and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our 2019 Graduate Programme!
- are looking for an international career in Finance;
- speak English fluently;
- have a university degree or equivalent and maximum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities;
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background;
- have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual;
- are internationally mobile.
....we are looking forward to your application!
Our benefits package:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Voluntary medical insurance, life insurance;
- Awards for excellent work result.