Опубликовано 6 дней назад
Trade Marketing Specialist
Bayer Ukraine, a leading multinational company, is opening a position of
Trade Marketing Specialist
Full-fledged development & implementation of Trade Activation in POS for Bayer OTC portfolio in order to contribute into market share growth
- Facilitate in developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing Bayer Consumer Health instore activation campaigns across sales channels and support marketing team to drive the growth and brands performance.
- Generate compelling shopper stories to develop wining strategies for categories vs. competition. Recommend actionable in-store solutions based on a clear understanding on shopper behavior within Key channels.
- Full-fledged development and implementation of brand instore activities with focus on customer and consumer insights and needs, in line with aligned strategy.
- Tight cross-functional cooperation within BHC structure, platform, HQ and 3rd parties vendors in order to insure proper brand maintenance
- Managing of all brand related functionalities which requires tight cooperation with regulatory, legal, supply chain, commercial and controlling functions in order to ensure proper brand tracking and respective planning activities in line with set budget objectives.
- Develop, coordinate and implement proper instore materials. Design and recommend proper assortments, merchandising, planograms for different sales channels depends on brand objective, customer needs and shoppers insights
- Defining and planning instore activities calendar for all brands' with respect to general communication strategy, seasonality, customer and shopper peculiarities
- University degree. Marketing courses preferable.
- 3+ years of experience within FMCG or OTC on the similar industry.
- Knowledge of Marketing Communications, Trade Marketing, Sales drivers and consumer's triggers in POS.
- Fluent English.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrating an ability to recommend and implement business opportunities based on synthesizing data.
- Ability to build and manage a Direct to Consumer proposition, to support and develop effective trade marketing activities.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, ability to identify opportunities proactively, foreseeing problems and find ways to overcome barriers.
- Be accountable for actions and results, successes and failures.
- Think and act with customers in mind, be creative & think " out of box".
If you are the person, who fits the above mentioned discription, please, send you CV to: Отправить резюме
Please, note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.