Пожаловаться на вакансию
К сожалению, данная вакансия устарела или приостановлена работодателем и сейчас недоступна
ОлимпийскаяПоказать на карте
- Identify suspicious activity for further review;
- Review and approve customer files, evaluate negative news related to clients;
- Decline suspected fraud at the point of origination;
- Act according to anti-fraud rules of the company as well as help to develop new ones;
- Monitor overall fraud and chargeback levels;
- Process dispute, arbitration and compliance cases;
- Prepare and request KYC documents and perform KYC analysis.
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of Visa / MC rules and policies;
- Familiarity with KYC, procedures and best practices;
- Experience in Internet fraud prevention is preferable;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Stable employment complying with all local tax laws and regulations;
- Flexible working hours;
- Teamwork and exciting corporate events;
- Convenient modern office in the city center.
We'll be glad to welcome you to our team!
© robota.uaПолная версия сайта